Medifil II Collagen Particles, 1 Gram Vial
Medifill II Particle 1 gram Vial is a unique treatment for wound healing. This wound care product features spherically designed particles, small diameter for optimal contact, and Kollagen technology.
Medifill II Particle Features:
Brand: Human Biosciences
Item Number: BCMF2001
Medifill II Particle 1 gram Vial is super-absorptive, holding 40 to 60 times its own weight with wound exudate. This wound care product also features the unique Kollagen technology and is derived from 100% natural bovine collagen.
Achieve effective, unique wound healing. Purchase Medifill II Particle 1 gram Vial for a great price by placing an order online, through our website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our trained Medical Supply Specialists.
1. Apply Medifil II Particles to cover the wound surface:
- Minimally Draining Wounds- Lightly sprinkle just enough to completely cover the surface of
the wound bed.
- Moderately Draining Wounds- Cover wound surface with Medifil™ II Particles ⅟4 to ⅛ inches
- Heavily Draining Wounds- Cover wound surface with Medifil™ II Particles ⅟4 inch deep.
NOTE: DO NOT PACK THE WOUND TIGHTLY WITH MEDIFIL PARTICLES! Medifil II Particles are
highly absorbent and need room for expansion. If packed tightly into a wound, there may be increased
pressure on surrounding tissue as the particles expand which may affect healing.
If there is a “dead space," gently fill the wound with dressing of choice to prevent premature closure of
wound. DO NOT PACK TIGHTLY! Always maintain a moist wound environment.
2. Apply secondary dressing:
- Cover with a non-adherent, absorbent dressing (conventional gauze/abdominal pads,
specialty absorptive, etc.). Dressings should be changed when saturated (or as recommended
by manufacturer) until excessive drainage is resolved.
- Always maintain a moist (not wet) wound environment. (Please continue on next page)
- When necessary, gently secure wound cover dressing with surgical netting or tape.