Naloxone Opioid Overdose Rescue Kit, Blue
$ 132.00 $ 159.95
Naloxone Kit is a Life-Saving Drug Overdose Kit that reverses the effects of opioid and heroin overdoses. As requested by popular demand, Mountainside Medical Equipment is pleased to introduce the new Naloxone Life-Saving Kits, which feature two new soft-case designs. This blue pocket-sized rescue kit is just one of the new kits. As many customers have requested, we found a way to create a smaller kit that is easier to carry around. In fact, this kit is perfectly sized to fit in most pockets! This kit comes pre-stocked with all of the supplies that are needed to reverse potentially fatal opioid drug overdoses. Customers even have the option of getting their kits labeled with their own custom logo, business name, and/or contact information.
- Fully stocked and still fits in most pockets!
- Includes 2 doses of the FDA approved drug called Naloxone
- Easy to administer
- Comes ready-to-use
- Pre-stocked with supplies
- English and Spanish labeling
- Kit dimensions: 3.5” x 8”
- Sold by: the kit
- Helping reduce the growing number of deaths caused by opioid drug overdoses
- Comes with all of the supplies needed to safely administer Naloxone, including gloves and a face shield for personal protection
- Doesn’t cause harm if administered to someone who isn’t overdosing on opioid drugs
- Naloxone is FDA approved for treating / responding to potentially fatal opioid drug overdoses
- Case zips closed to ensure that supplies don’t get lost during storage/transportation
- Clearly labeled with large, bold, and easy-to-read lettering
- Kit is labeled in both English and Spanish languages
Approved by the FDA for treating and preventing drug overdoses, Naloxone is an opioid antagonist that will quickly reverses the effects of opioid drug overdoses caused by the use of:
- Oxycodone (Oxycontin)
- Hydrocodone (Vicodin)
- And other prescription pain medications
**Please note that Naloxone is an opioid antagonist. It will not work to prevent overdose deaths that are caused by using other types of drugs, such as benzodiazepines like Xanax, Klonopin and Valium, bath salts, cocaine, methamphetamines or alcohol.
Each Kit Includes:
- 1-Blue soft case (3.5” x 8”)
- 2-Naloxone prefilled syringes
- 2-Nasal atomization tips
- 1-CPR barrier shield
- 1-Pair of large latex gloves
- 1-Use documentation card
- 1-Educational insert
Manufacturer: Mountainside Medical Equipment
Product number: MME03-SoftBlue
In response to the growing opioid epidemic many law enforcement, public health clinics, and addiciton recovery centers are making an effort to equip their staff with these life-saving Naloxone kits. Naloxone – which has been approved by the FDA for treating and preventing opioid overdoses – is a fast-acting opioid antagonist. When administered during a opioid drug overdose Naloxone will reverse the effects that the opioid drugs are having on the person’s brain, restoring breathing and reawakening the individual within a matter of only 2-5 minutes of the drug being administered.
Be prepared to save lives by ordering the pocket-sized Blue Naloxone Opioid Overdose Rescue Kit today! Order today for a great low price by placing an order online, using our easy-to-use website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our knowledgeable Medical Supply Specialists.
**Please note that certain restrictions may apply. Please contact our customer service department at 1-888-687-4334 for more information.