Naloxone Opioid Overdose Rescue Kit, Red
$ 132.00 $ 159.95
In an effort to help reduce the number of deaths caused by opioid drug overdoses, Mountainside Medical Equipment is pleased to introduce the new Pocket-Sized Red Naloxone Overdose Response Kit. This complete kit comes pre-stocked with all of the necessary supplies for safely administering Naloxone, all of which come neatly organized in a bright red soft-case that is perfectly sized to fit in most pockets! Each kit includes personal protective gear (gloves and a CPR face shield) as well as 2 doses of the FDA approved life-saving drug called Naloxone.
The power to save lives, right in your pocket!
- Designed to fit in most pockets!
- Includes 2 doses of the FDA approved drug called Naloxone
- Safe, effective, and easy-to-use
- Fully stocked and ready-to-use
- Complete kit
- Custom labeling available
- Kit dimensions: 4” x 5.25”
- Sold by: the kit
- Each kit comes clearly labeled in a bright red soft-case with big, bold, and easy to read lettering
- Cases zip close to ensure that the supplies don’t fall out and get lost during storage/transport
- Each kit includes 2 doses of Naloxone, which is FDA approved for treating and responding to potentially fatal opioid drug overdoses
- Each kit also includes a pair of gloves and a CPR face shield to help protect the person administering the Naloxone from coming into contact with potentially infectious bodily fluids
- Naloxone is fast-acting, restoring breathing and reawakening the individual within 2-5 minutes of administration
Approved by the FDA for treating and preventing drug overdoses, Naloxone is an opioid antagonist that will quickly reverse the effects of opioid drug overdoses caused by the use of:
- Oxycodone (Oxycontin)
- Hydrocodone (Vicodin)
- And other prescription pain medications
**Please note that Naloxone is an opioid antagonist. It will not work to prevent overdose deaths that are caused by using other types of drugs, such as benzodiazepines like Xanax, Klonopin and Valium, bath salts, cocaine, methamphetamines or alcohol.
Each Kit Includes:
- 1-Red soft case (4” x 5.25”)
- 2-Naloxone prefilled syringes
- 2-Nasal atomization tips
- 1-CPR barrier shield
- 1-Pair of large latex gloves
- 1-Use documentation card
- 1-Educational insert
Manufacturer: Mountainside Medical Equipment
Product number: MME04SoftRed
What is Naloxone?
Naloxone is a fast-acting opioid inverse agonist, which the FDA has approved to be used for treating and preventing opioid drug overdoses. When administered to an individual that is overdosing on opioid drugs Naloxone will counteract the effects that the drug is having on the person’s brain, restoring breathing and consciousness within just 2-5 minutes from being administered! Instead of being sent to the morgue after overdosing, using Naloxone provides addicts with an opportunity to receive further medical care and treatment for their addiction.
As an opioid antagonist Naloxone is only effective when administered to an individual who is overdosing on opioid drugs. Naloxone will have no effects if administered to someone who is overdosing on something other than opioids. Naloxone also won’t have any effects, or cause any harm, should it be administered to someone who isn’t actually overdosing at all.
Be prepared to save lives by ordering the new Pocket-Sized Red Naloxone Overdose Response Kits today! Simply place your order online through our website or by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our astounding Medical Supply Associates.
**Please note that certain restrictions may apply. Please contact our customer service department at 1-888-687-4334 for more information.
Naloxone Opioid Overdose Rescue Kit, Red Tagsno-paypal |
You also Viewed
Easy to order and use. As a nurse, carry with me just in case I need to save a body.