Naloxone Training Kit
Overdose Training Kit is a medical kit designed to show law enforcement, first responders and family members how to administer Nasal Spray to a person who is overdosing.This is for training purposes and does not contain the actual drug. You can purchase the other components separately. No RX needed.
The test cartridge is empty, it gives you the opportunity to teach the administration technique to numerous people.
- (1) Needleless Luer-Lock Syringe
- (1) Nasal Atomization Tip Device
- (1) Test Cartridge barrel
- (1) Instructions card
- Allows you to practice administration
- You can use the kit as many times as needed
- Prepares you for a real overdose situation
- Police training
- EMT training
- Rehab center training
Instructions for use:
See packaging for details.
To order the Naloxone Training Kit today, dial 1-888-687-4334 to speak with a friendly customer service rep.