Nellcor Easy Cap II CO2 Carbon Dioxide Detector Adult / Pediatric
With the Nellcor™ adult/pediatric colorimetric CO2 detector clinicians can confirm proper endotracheal tube (ETT) placement by assessing exhaled CO2.
The detector attaches directly to the endotracheal tube and responds quickly to exhaled CO2 by changing from purple to yellow.
- Reliable carbon dioxide detectors help verify endotracheal tube placement
- Responds quickly to exhaled CO2 with a color change from purple to yellow
- Breath-to-breath response
- Constant visual feedback for up to two hours
- Detects exhaled CO2 levels during intubation for up to two hours
- Displays constant and easy-to- see visual feedback with breath-to-breath response
- Uses the familiar purple-to-yellow color scheme clinicians have used for years
- Helps assess CPR effectiveness