Kimberly Clark Nitrile Gloves Max, Thick 16" Long Sleeves,250/Box
Chemical Resistant Purple Nitrile Gloves that protect hands from liquids and powdered substances like opioids. Popularly used for police safety for first responders and other investigative law enforcement when search a suspects vehicle or home. These super thick, extra long medical-grade nitrile gloves are made with a 20 gram weight that is twice the weight of standard gloves. The extra long 16" sleeves provide maximum protection all the way to the mid-forearms.
- New Standard for Protection in High-risk areas
- MAXIMUM Hand and forearm protection
- Fully Textured Fingertips and palm for excellent handleing
- 20 gram weight that is twice as think than standard Nitrile Gloves
- Exceeds current ASTM Standards for Critical defects, tensile strength, and puncture resistance.
- Eliminates the need for double and tripe gloving
- Powder free
- Sold in pack of 10 Pair (20 Gloves)