PeakAir Peak Flow Meter
$ 16.89 $ 34.50
The Omron PeakAir Peak Flow Meter is designed to provide you with your peak expiratory flow rate in order to determine the likelihood of an asthma attack. Made for both adults and children, the PAFM is easy to use, easy to clean, compact and lightweight, ultra accurate, and has colorful and fun stickers for children.
PeakAir Peak Flow Meter Features:
- Dual flow range for adults or children
- Compact, lightweight
- Colorful fun stickers for children
- Easy soap and water cleaning
- Sold by: Each
- 1 Peak Flow Meter
- 1 Reusable Mouthpiece
- 1 Instruction manual with peak flow diary
Directions for use:
- Attach the appropriate size mouthpiece on the input side of the Peak Flow Meter.
- Slide the indicator to the bottom (zero) side of the scale.
- Take a deep breath, put your mouth tightly over the mouthpiece and blow out hard and fast as possible, a short sharp blast.
- You do not have to expel all of the air in your lungs.
- The final position of the indicator is your PEFR (peak expiratory flow rate).
Perfect for home or travel, this compact device quickly and easily measures respiratory capacity, in order to help you detect the likelihood of an asthma attack. Plus, this device also includes a peak flow rate diary to help you record and keep track of your asthma activity.
Order the PeakAir Peak Flow Meter online or call to speak with a trained representative today!