Pico Negative Pressure Portable Wound Vac Pump with 6x6 Dressing
Pico Negative Pressure Wound Vac Pump with 6x6 Dressing (NPWT) is a single-patient use negative pressure wound therapy system for advanced wound care. Smith & Nephew Pico Negative Pressure system costs less than wound vac companies coming weekly for treatments. A unique dressing design in which each layer works together to ensure that negative pressure is delivered to the wound bed and exudate is removed through absorption and evaporation.
- Patient friendly wound care: PICO reduces therapy time and dressing change frequency, and it is comfortable to wear.
- Compact, discreet design: Fits in pocket/on belt like a cell phone for increased mobility and easier routine wear.
- Single use kit: Seven day use time, then just recycle the device when you’re done!
- Cost effective NPWT system: With PICO you will save in wasted dressings, canisters and wound therapy costs.
Saves time: Reduces patient hospital dressing changes and length of patient care. Fast to apply and easy to adjust!
- Revolutionary dressing technology: PICO produces 80 mmHg pressure, and is easy to learn, easy to apply, and easy to operate.
About Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT)
NPWT, also known as vacuum-assisted wound closure, is used in wound care to promote healing in acute or chronic wounds, second-degree burns, and other wounds, especially those with a high risk of infection. The process utilizes a vacuum pump applied to the wound area through a sealed dressing. This is known as a vacuum dressing. The vacuum pump draws out fluid from the wound and increases blood flow, promoting healing.
PICO is indicated for treating the following conditions:
Buy Pico Negative Pressure Portable Wound Vac Pump online from a SDVOSB Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business medical company today