Polyethylene Glycol 3350 NF Powder 17 gram Packets 14/pk
$ 35.00 $ 58.95
Polyethylene Glycol 3350 NF is a powdered oral laxative for solution that is used to treat constipation. This laxative is made with polyethyl glycol which is an osmotic agent that softens the stool and increases the frequency of bowel movements. Each 17 gram dose is per-measured in each packet, and there are 14 packets per box (enough for 2 weeks).
Polyethyl Glycol 3350 NF: now in convenient per-measured packets!
Polyethyl Glycol is great for curbing constipation and helping to restore your intestinal health. It is a specially designed agent that as it flows through your system actually makes your stool retain water. This softens the stool and helps it move more smoothly and frequently. Best of all, it is available in convenient pre-measured packets - no hassle or fuss and they can easily be transported with you! Most people see results within as little as 2 to 4 days, but if the situation persists it can be used for 1-2 weeks, or as directed by your doctor. Simply open a packet of Polyethyl Glycol powder, mix it with your favorite beverage and wait for the results to begin!Applications:
- A powdered laxative used to treat occasional constipation
- Use for one – two weeks or as directed by a physician
How does it work?
The Polyethylene Glycol solution helps to increase the frequency of bowel movements by retaining water in the stool to soften it. Results are usually seen 2-4 days after use, but may vary from patient to patient.
Polyethyl Glycol 3350 NF
Powdered laxative for solution
- 17 grams of powder per packet
- 14 packets per box
Daily dose is 17 grams or as directed by physician.
- Open 1 packet of Polyethylene Glycol powder
- Stir the powder in a cup (4-8 oz.) of water, juice, soda, coffee, or tea until completely dissolved.
- Drink the Solution.
Treatment for 2 to 4 days may be required to produce a bowel movement.
- Taking more than the prescribed dose may cause loss of fluid due to severe diarrhea.
- Not for use by children
- Pregnant or nursing women – contact your physician.
Side Effects/Drug Reactions
- Occasionally, Polyethylene Glycol 3350 NF may cause nausea, stomach fullness, cramping, diarrhea and/or gas
- Do not take if you have symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain or distention, which may be due to bowel obstruction
- On rare occasions hives and skin rashes have been reported which are suggestive of an allergic reaction
- If you get an allergic reaction you should discontinue the medication and call your physician
- If you are allergic to polyethylene glycol, do not use this drug