Colgate Prevident Gel Sodium Fluoride 1.1% Very Berry Flavor (Rx)
Self-topical neutral fluoride gel containing 1.1% sodium fluoride for use as a dental caries preventive in pediatric patients and adults. This prescription product is not a dentifrice.
- Arrests 91% of early root caries1
- Neutral pH
- Great taste and two different flavors
* Ordering Details *
- Medical Professional License Required
- Must Ship to Medical Practice or Institution
- Item Ships Signature Required
- Item is Non-Returnable
- Rx Items do not ship on Thursday’s or Friday’s
- Call Customer Service for Expedited Shipping Options
- Proven clinically effective
- Safe for crowns and composite restorations
- Patient compliance
- Highest concentration of fluoride available for home use
Active Ingredient: Sodium fluoride 1.1% (w/v)
Inactive Ingredient: Purified water, sorbitol solution 70%, hydroxyethylcellulose, pluronic F-127, flavor, sodium saccharin, methyl paraben, titanium dioxide, propylparaben, certified dyes (FD&C Red #40 In Bing Cherry and Very Berry flavors, FD&C Blue #1 in Fresh Mint flavor)
Frequent topical applications to the teeth with preparations having a relatively high fluoride content increase tooth resistance to acid dissolution and enhance penetration of the fluoride ion into tooth enamel.
INDICATIONS AND USAGE
A dental caries preventive, for once daily self-applied topical use. PreviDent® Brush-On Gel in a squeeze-tube is easily applied onto a toothbrush as well as a mouthpiece tray. This prescription dental gel should be used once daily following use of a regular toothpaste unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional. May be used in areas where drinking water is fluoridated since topical fluoride cannot produce fluorosis. (See WARNINGS for exception.)
Do not use in pediatric patients under age 6 years unless recommended by a dentist or physician.