Rebound OTC Tens Unit
Get safe, effective, and completely drug-free pain relief by using the non-invasive Rebound OTC TENS Device. Like other TENS Units (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulators), this unit helps provide pain relief by sending a signal through the skin to the nerve ending, which creates a ‘tingling sensation’ that prevents the pain signal from reaching the brain, and therefore prevents the user from experiencing the pain. This unit also works with the body’s own natural abilities to relieve pain by stimulating the release of endorphins.
What makes this unit different than other TENS Units?
This unit has been registered as a Class II Medical device and approved for over-the-counter availability without the need for a prescription… and it’s affordable!
- Non-prescription TENS Device
- Small, sleek design
- Safe, effective, and very easy to use
- Digital LCD display Screen
- Large control button
- Low-battery indicator
- Safety lock feature
- 14 power levels
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- FDA registered Class II Medical device
- Approved for over-the-counter availability without the need for a prescription
- A non-invasive and drug-free treatment method
- Can provide effective pain relief in as little as 15 minutes of treatment
- Can be used as often as needed and for as long as is needed!
- Safely and effectively relieves a variety of different types of aches and pains
- Non-addicting and cost-effective
- Winner of the 2014 Innovative HME Retail Product Awards
- Runs on 2 AAA batteries, which will provide up to 150 hours of continual usage
- Has a low battery symbol that lets users know when the battery life is getting low
- Enhances safety by having a lock feature that prevents the power settings from accidentally being changed during usage
- Has 14 pre-programmed power levels for easy of use
- For chronic and acute pain suffers
- For those with joint pains and muscle pains
- For post-surgical and post-traumatic pain
- Great for arthritis sufferers
- Can be used for relieving aches and pains in the hips, lower back, mid-back, elbows, wrists, shoulders, arms, knees, and ankles
- One Rebound Unit
- 2 Conductive Pads
- 1 Connecting Cable
- 2 AAA Batteries
- 1 Lanyard Strap
1 Instruction Manual
Manufacturer: Biomedical Life Systems
Product number: FAKBTR6
Don’t let aches and pains keep you from enjoying doing the things you love most in life. Get a Rebound OTC TENS Device and get back to doing the things you love, but without experiencing all the aches and pains. Order yours today by placing an order using our conveniently easy to use website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced medical supply specialists and place an order by phone.