RID Home Lice Bed Bug Dust Mite Spray Home Treatment Spray Kills Lice & Lice Eggs on Mattresses Furniture Car Interiors
0.RID Lice and Bed Bug Spray designed to eliminate lice and their eggs, bed bugs, and dust mites on water-safe fabrics. This lice control spray features an easy-to-use spray application and produces reliable results with its synthetic pyrethoid permethrin formula.
- Trusted Brand : RID is trusted by families for killing lice and lice eggs. This permethrin lice killing spray also kills bedbugs and dust mites.
- KILLS LICE AND THEIR EGGS: RID Home Lice, Bed Bug & Dust Mite Spray kills lice and their eggs on mattresses, furniture, car interiors, and other non-washable items.
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST BEDBUGS AND DUST MITES: RID Home Lice, Bed Bug & Dust Mite Spray is also effective at killing bedbugs and dust mites on non-washable items.
- WHERE TO USE: RID Home Lice, Bed Bug & Dust Mite Spray kills lice & their eggs on mattresses, furniture, car interiors, and other non-washable items.
- EASY TO USE: Just diffuse RID Home Lice, Bed Bug & Dust Mite Spray with permethrin for 3 seconds and allow to dry. Spray only on non-washable items such as mattresses, furniture, car interiors, and other items that cannot be laundered.
Control The Spread of Lice In Your Home
Treat your home & control the spread of lice, bedbugs, and dust mites.
RID Home Lice, Bedbug & Dust Mite Spray kills lice and their eggs on non-washable items and is also effective in treating for bedbugs and dust mites. RID Home Lice, Bedbug & Dust Mite Spray is sold separately or as part of the RID Lice Treatment Complete Kit.
To control lice in the home, it is important to:
- Disinfect combs, brushes, hats, hair ribbons, scarves, coats, towels, bed linens & other and washables by machine washing in hot water above 130 degrees then using the hottest dryer cycle for at least 20 minutes.
- Items that cannot be washed (bedspreads, blankets, pillows, stuffed toys, etc.), should be dry-cleaned or sealed in a plastic bag for 4 weeks, then removed outdoors & shaken out very hard before using again.
- RID Home Lice, Bedbug and Dust Mite Spray can be used on items that cannot be washed, dry-cleaned, or stored.
- Vacuum carpets, mattresses, upholstered furniture & car seats that may be affected.
- Lice, lice egg, bed bug and dust mite eliminator
- Reliable results
- Contains synthetic pyrethoid permethrin
- Made by America’s #1 lice killing brand
- 0.5 oz spray can
- Sold individually
Please Note: This product is not for use on humans or animals
To get rid of lice, bed bugs, and dust mites look no further than America’s leading brand of lice eliminating products!
About Head Lice
Signs & Symptoms of Head Lice:
- Ticklish sensation caused by the activity of lice.
- Itching caused by allergic reaction to bites.
- Sores caused by scratching bites too frequently.
Catching Head Lice:
Preschool and elementary school children are most at-risk for catching head lice, which spread most readily through direct contact. This often happens while children are at play together, or together during school or sports. Head lice can also spread via infested clothing, especially hats, hair ribbons, or scarves; through infested brushes, combs, and towels; or even through infested furniture like beds and pillows.
Common Head Lice Myths:
- Pets and other animals do not play a role in their spread.
- Anyone can get a head lice infestation, and it is not a sign of poor hygiene.
Spotting Head Lice:
The simplest way to diagnose head lice is to find them on the scalp or hair of a person by using a fine-toothed comb and magnifying glass to search. Although small and fast-moving, a louse or nymph (an immature louse) may be found, particularly around the ears or near the neckline at the back of the head. Nits, or lice eggs, can be found attached to the hair shaft near the scalp.
Treating Head Lice:
In addition to the RID product instructions outlined above, treating a head lice infestation can be a multi-step process, as all other members of an affected person's household should be checked for signs of lice and treated with a lice-killing shampoo if diagnosed. After applying a shampoo, a fine-toothed lice comb should be used to remove lice and nits. Bedding, clothing, pillow cases, towels, and other washable fabric items worn or used by the affected should be thoroughly machine washed and dried with hot water and hot air cycles.
Learn more about preventing, spotting, and treating head lice at our blog!
Brand: Bayer Corporation
RID Lice and Bed Bug Spray 5 oz. is a trusted product for the elimination of lice, bed bugs, and dust mites out of fabric items that are non-washable. Additionally, this lice control spray comes in an easy-to-use spray can and is trusted for efficacy.