Stretch Conform Gauze Bandages, Sterile
$ 1.95 $ 4.59
Johnson & Johnson Rolled Gauze is a sterile, gauze wrap that stretches and conforms to your body. Made to accommodate even hard-to-bandage areas, this flexible gauze bandage clings to itself for a more secure fit, and is soft and thick for excellent absorbency and comfort as your wound heals.
- Stretches and conforms to hard-to-bandage areas
- #1 Thickness and absorbency
- Clings to itself for a secure fit
- Allows freedom of movement
- Soft sterile roll
- Sold by: Each
- 2" x 2.5 yds (1 Sterile Roll per Package)
- 3" x 2.5 yds (1 Sterile Roll per Package)
- 4" x 2.5 yds (1 Sterile Roll per Package)
**Price may vary depending on size chosen
Keeping a wound clean and covered is the first step towards recovery. Bandaging keeps the wound protected from contaminates, as well as further injury. Two common wound coverings include a rolled bandage and gauze pads. Together, these first aid supplies help stop bleeding, keep the wound clean and dry, provide a cushion for protection as it heals and prevents infection. Johnson and Johnson has taken the bandage one step further by creating one that conforms securely to your anatomy so that you can still function and stay mobile as your wound heals.
- Clean: Stop bleeding by applying pressure with gauze pads or cotton. Cleanse injured area gently and thoroughly with an antiseptic or mild soap and water. Pat dry.
- Protect wound from infection with first aid ointment or cream.
- Cover injured area with a gauze pad to help absorb fluids and provide protective cushioning to wound. Wrap rolled gauze to firmly secure pad and help seal out dirt and germs. Tape ends to secure.