Schuco S6000 Medical Air Compressor 50 PSI
$ 495.00 $ 589.95
S6000 Medical Air Compressor provides up to 14 1pm continuous air flow at 50 psi. The unit operates quietly and effectively using 115 VAC current, it is easy to clean and requires very little maintenance. The device is compact and has a footprint 20% smaller than other compressors, only weighing in at about 17lbs. The removable L-bracket is used for humidifier bottles, while the instrumentation panel cover offers protection during transport or when the compressor is not being used.
The S6000 is rated for continuous or intermittent use at an output rating of 14 1pm at 50 psig. The bearings are permanently lubricated for extended operation in the home environment. The vibration free 0-100 psi gauge provides accurate readings and the dial-and-lock pressure regulator ensures desired pressure and air flow settings are maintained.
- S6000 Medical Air Compressor Features:
- 20% smaller than other air compressors
- 14 1pm continuous air flow at 50 psi
- Easy to clean
- Requires very little maintenance
- Smaller than other compressors
- Protective panel cover for protection during transport and nonuse
- Permanently lubricated bearings for extended operation
- Quiet and lightweight
- Ideal for high and low-pressure aerosol administration devices
S6000 is 20% smaller than other air compressors and is very portable!
Product Number: S6000
The S6000 Medical Air Compressor is cool-running, quiet and lightweight which makes it ideal for use with high and low-pressure aerosol administration devices, this also includes large-volume and small-volume nebulizers and bubble humidifiers.
To get your S6000 Medical Air Compressor today go to our website to place your order, or call 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our helpful, friendly Medical Supply Specialists.