Secura Dimethicone Protectant Skin Cream
Designed for diaper rash and a variety of other skin conditions, Secura Dimethicone Protectant Cream 4 oz helps moisturize, protect and condition the skin. This cream is made with dimethicone and propylene glycol and features a non-greasy, quick-absorbing formula that does not clog pores.
- - Protects minor skin irritations for healing
- - Prevents chafed, chapped, cracked or windburned skin and lips
- - Can be used following radiation treatments to help condition and soothe the skin
- - Dimethicone, propylene glycol formula
- - Non-greasy, quick-absorbing cream
- - Moisturizes the skin
- - Transparent application
- - Pediatrician tested
- - Does not clog pores
How to use:
- - Cleanse the affected area and allow to dry
- - Apply as needed
- - Change wet and soiled diapers, garments and linens promptly and reapply with each change
- - Apply liberally anytime exposure to soiled diapers, garments linens feces or urine may be prolonged to prevent irritation.
Brand: Smith & Nephew
- Dimethicone 5% (skin protectant)
- Propylene glycol (moisturizer)
Whether you need a diaper rash cream for incontinent patients or a cream gentle enough for use on the skin and lips following radiation treatments, Secura Dimethicone Protectant Cream 4 oz can help. Provide the moisturizing relief your patients' skin needs to help repair and stay healthy today.
Order your Secura cream online or call 1-888-687-4334 for assistance from a medical supply professional.