Sodium Chloride Opthalmic Solution 5%, Corneal Edema Relief
$ 12.50 $ 22.85
Sodium Chloride Opthalmic Solution 5% USP is a sterile eye solution designed to provide temporary relief of corneal edema in the form of a liquid eye drop. Made with 5% sodium chloride, these hypertonicity eye drops come in a 15 mL dropper bottle and are for use as needed.
Corneal edema is the swelling of the cornea (the clear, outer layer that covers the eyeball). This can impair the transmission of light into the eye which can impair your vision. Akorn has developed medicated eye drops that are made with sodium chloride – an ingredient successful in drawing out the excess fluid from the cornea into the tears to help clear the cornea. Contained in a convenient dropper bottle, simply apply 1-2 drops into the eye as needed.
- Temporary relief of corneal edema
Sodium Chloride For Eyes Features:
- 5% Hypertonicity eye drops
- Store at room temperature
- 15mL dropper bottle
- Sold by: Each
- Install 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
5% Sodium Chloride Opthalmic Solution USP
- Active: 5% Sodium Chloride
- Preservative: Methylparaben 0.23 mg (0.023%), Propylparaben 0.1 mg (0.01%)
- Inactives: Boric Acid, Hypromellose 2906, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Borate, Sodium Hydroxide and/or Hydrochloric Acid to adjust pH (6.0 to 8.0) and Purified Water USP
- Keep out of reach of children
When using this product..
- Temporary burning and irritation upon being instilled into eye may occur.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after each use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if…
- You experience eye pain.
- You experience changes in vision.
- Redness or irritation of the eye continues.
- Condition worsens or persists.