Tylenol Cold and Flu Severe Warming Honey Lemon Cold Medicine
Tylenol Cold and Flu Severe Warming Honey Lemon Cold Medicine used to temporarily relieve the following cold and flu-like symptoms: cough, nasal congestion, headache, sore throat, and minor aches and pains. Made with a delicious warming honey lemon flavor that soothes your throat and chest.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- mL = milliliter;
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
adults and children 12 years and over
- take 30 mL in the dosing cup provided every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 150 mL in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years
ask a doctor
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.