Tylenol PM Liquid 500MG - Berry Flavor
Tylenol PM Extra Strength Liquid is the berry flavored nighttime sleep aid that relieves minor aches and pains, and helps you fall asleep fast and stay asleep. From the #1 doctor recommended brand for pain with insomnia, this nighttime liquid medicine provides 1,000 milligrams of acetaminophen pain reliever and delivers 50 milligrams of diphenhydramine hcl as a nighttime sleep aid.
This pain relief sleep aid is offered in liquid form, which allows for easy swallowing. When used as directed, this liquid pain reliever is non-habit forming. Get relief quickly from the annoyances of pain and sleeplessness with this #1 brand sleep aid recommended by doctors!
Directions: Do not take more than directed. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 30mL in the dosing cup provided at bedtime. DO NOT take more than 30mL of this product in 24 hours. Children under 12 years: DO NOT USE.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4,000mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening, blisters, or rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical attention right away.
Do not use:
- With other drugs that contain acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are unsure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin.
- In children under 12 years old.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: liver disease, a breathing problem, such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis, trouble urinating, or glaucoma.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: taking the blood thinning drug warfarin, or taking sedatives or tranquilizers. When using this product, drowsiness will occur. Avoid alcoholic drinks, and do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you don't notice any signs or symptoms.