Vaccine Bottle Refrigerator Thermometer with Large Triple Digital Display
Certified and traceable to NIST the Vaccine Bottle Refrigerator Thermometer simultaneously shows the current, minimum, and maximum temperature inside the freezer, refrigerator, or incubator. It updates continuously and will sound an alarm if temperature is out of range. Each thermometer is serialized to help insure National Institute of Standards and Technology compliance.
Refrigerator Range: -50º to 70ºC - Certified @ +4.0ºC
Freezer Range: -50º to 70ºC - Certified @ -20.0ºC
Incubator Range: -50º to 70ºC - Certified @ +37.0ºC
Refrigerator Thermometer use for the following vaccines:
- - MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- - Hepatitis-B; Hepatitis-A and B & Hepatitis-A
- - Haemophilus Influenzae Type b (Hib)
- - HPV4 (Gardasil®) and HPV2 (Cervarix™)
- - Influenza A & B (Flu)
- - polio vaccine (IPV)
- - Meningococcal
- - Rotavirus
- Measuring range: 0 ~ 50°C / 32~122°F (indoor) -50 ~ 70°C / -58 ~ 158°F (outdoor)
- Display accuracy: ±1°C / ±2°F over full range
- Display resolution: 0.1°
- Display reading update: 10 seconds
- Battery: 1.5 volt, type AAA x1 piece
1. Use sensor holder to fix outdoor sensor at desired outdoor space (option 1 only).
2. Plug outdoor sensor into unit (option 1 only).
3. Install battery with correct polarity positioning.
4. The unit will perform a self-test and then display readings normally after 5 seconds.
5. Press [°C/°F] to select temperature unit.
6. Place unit at the place away from direct sunlight, rain or extreme heat.
LOW AND HIGH ALARM LIMIT SETTING
1. Press [MODE] to enable alarm setting.
2. Press [LO] to set low alarm limit*.
3. Press [HI ] to set high alarm limit*.
4. Press [MODE] to return to normal display.
5. When the current reading is lower or higher than the alarm limit the alarm will sound.
6. To stop the alarm sound press any button once.
The LO or HI icon will still be flashing until the current reading is within the alarm limit.
7. Press  to disable or enable the alarm function.
* Holding down the button will increase the value automatically.
RESET MINIMUM (MIN) and MAXIMUM (MAX) READING MEMORY
1. In MIN-MAX display mode, press [MIN-RESET] to reset minimum reading memory to current reading.
2. Press [MAX-RESET] to reset maximum reading memory to current reading.
3. Reset the memory once before taking new minimum or maximum reading.
IN / OUTDOOR TEMPERATURE DISPLAY (OPTION 1 ONLY)
Press [IN/OUT] to select outdoor or indoor temperature display.
1. When the low battery symbol “ ” appears replace the battery with a same type new battery.
2. If the thermometer is not in use for a long period of time then remove the battery from battery
compartment to avoid battery leakage.
3. If there is abnormal operation or display then press [RESET] once