Vital Signs Monitor with NIBP, Temp, Masimo, SpO2 and Mobile Stand
Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs Lxi is a multi-purpose monitor that delivers accurate information in seconds, and is easy on the pocket. This trouble-free spot-checking device comes on a mobile stand conveniently equipped with all the bells and whistles so that specific needs can be accommodated with configuration. Essential functions of Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs Lxi include: NIBP (to measure standard non-invasive blood pressure), pulse rate, and MAP.
Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs Lxi Features:
- Automatically uses the oscillometric method to determine systolic and diastolic blood pressure, MAP and pulse rate of adult and pediatric patients in less than 30 seconds
- Comfortably and efficiently measures blood pressure readings for your patient with SureBP as the cuff inflates.
- Gives you a choice of SureTemp Plus for oral/rectal temperature readings or ear thermometer, Braun ThermoScan PRO 4000.
- Measuresrespiration, pain, weight and height -- determinable through BMI (Body Mass Index) calculations.
- Allows you to, (with the use of a standard RS-32 cable), connect to Health-o-Meter digital scales for a digital weight.
- Saves history of data into the memory that can be later looked up to review or download.
- Is able to promptly connect to the Electronic Medical Records System.
- Gives you detailed error messages.
Brand: Welch Allyn
Product Number: 42MTB-E1-M
Buy your Vital Signs Monitor with NIBP, Temp, Masimo, SpO2 and Mobile Stand today.