Welch Allyn SureSight Vision Screener
$ 6,400.00 $ 8,495.00
The Welch Allyn SureSight Vision Screener is a five-second, automatic test that screens for common vision problems, including near- and farsightedness, astigmatism and anisometropia. This diagnostic tool requires minimal patient cooperation and is fast, which makes compliance easier.
Welch Allyn SureSight Vision Screener Features:
- Screens for common vision problems: near- and farsightedness (myopia/hyperopia), astigmatism (asymmetrical focus) and anisometropia (unequal power between eyes)
- Measures and indicates abnormal readings automatically—no provider interpretation required
- Rapid five-second automatic test
- Operates at 14 inches (35 cm) distance
- Minimal patient cooperation is necessary
- Ergonomic grip
- Adjustable hand strap
- SureSight Vision Screener set
- 110-130v charging transformer and stand
- Provides 3 hours of continual use
Every healthcare professional can tell you that children, patients with a disability, and those with language barriers can be especially difficult to diagnose and treat at times. This is why an instrument like the Welch Allyn SureSight Vision Screener can make treatment easier. This vision tool operates at a nonthreatening distance which will keep your patients at ease. It features lights and sounds that will keep patients entertained throughout the test, and it only takes 5 short seconds to operate. Best of all, there is no doctor interpretation needed when it comes to this eye test, and you can even screen patients wearing contacts and eye glasses, so that your patients can be in and out with as little hassle as possible.
Order the Welch Allyn SureSight Vision Screener online or call to speak with a trained representative today!