Aleve Arthritis Easy Open Cap with Soft Grip Bottle, 200 Tablets
Created to meet the needs of arthritis sufferers, the Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap with Soft Grip also has a contoured bottle design that fits nicely in the hand and provides a little extra traction, allowing the bottle to effortlessly open with just one simple twist. While the bottle features a new design, it’s still filled with the same great pills that provide up to 12 hours of effective pain relief and fever reduction.
- Pain reliever and fever reducer
- All day strong formula lasts for 12 hours
- Easy open arthritis cap
- Contoured bottle with soft grip cap
- Easier to swallow capsule-shaped tablets
- 220 mg naproxen sodium tablets
- Packaged with 200 tablets per bottle
- Sold by: the bottle
- Designed to meet the needs of arthritis sufferers, this bottle features an easy open cap with a soft grip for enhanced traction and a contoured bottle that is designed to fit nicely in your hand
- Unlike with other more traditional pill bottle designs, this bottle effortlessly opens with one quick twist, eliminating the cumbersome need to push down and simultaneously turn the cap to get the bottle to open
- Awarded the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation
- The active ingredients are combined with low sodium to help expedite the dissolving
- Conveniently available over-the-counter without needing a prescription
- Provides all day long relief with just 2 pills, whereas other OTC pain relievers require more frequent dosing
Temporarily reducing fevers and providing relief from aches and pains such as (but not limited to):
- Minor arthritis pain
- Muscular aches
- Pains from the common cold
- Menstrual cramps
What are the recommended doses for adults?
- One (1) tablet taken with a full glass of water every 8-12 hours as is needed to control symptoms
- For the first dose, two (2) tablets may be taken within the first hour
- Use the smallest dose possible
- Do not take more than two (2) tablets within any 8-12 hour period
- Do not take more than three (3) tablets within any 24 hour period
What are the recommended doses for children under 12 years of age?
- Aleve should not be used with children under 12 years of age unless directed to do so by your healthcare provider
How long can Aleve be taken?
- When used as a pain reliever Aleve can be taken for up to (but no more than) 10 days in a row
- When used as a fever reducer Aleve can be taken for up to (but no more than) 3 days in a row
- Read through all information on the package insert/box
- Use only as directed and heed all warnings
- This product should not be taken with any other pain reliever, unless directed to do so by your healthcare provider
- Do not take Aleve if you have a history of being allergic to it or any other pain relievers/fever reducers
- Consult your healthcare provider before using this product if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, have diabetes, high blood pressure, or are taking any other medications
Please note: This bottle and packaging is designed for households without small children. This bottle should be kept out of reach of children.
Manufacturer: Bayer Corporation
Get the relief that you need without struggling to get the bottle open with the Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap with Soft Grip, which has the same great product with a new and improved bottle/cap design. Order yours today by placing an order using our conveniently easy to use website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced Medical Supply Specialists and place an order by phone.