Bariatric Wooden Transfer Board
Safely supporting up to 600 pounds, the Bariatric Transfer Board by Drive Medical is a ‘must have’ accessory for caregivers. Transferring patients from one place to another can be a big challenge for caregivers, which also poses a major risk for caregiver injuries. Using the Bariatric Transfer Board provides a safe and effective means of reducing the amount of strain placed on caregivers while they transfer patients to and from a variety of different types of surfaces; such as from a wheelchair to a bed, toilet, automobile, and much more.
- Eases patient transfers to and from a wheelchair
- Made out of strong and sturdy Baltic Birch wood
- Safely supports up to the maximum capacity weight limit of 600 lbs.
- Attractive and natural looking clear lacquer finish
- Tapered ends and slightly beveled rounded corners for added safety
- Available with or without handles on the ends of the board
Limited 6 month manufacturer’s warranty
- Helps reduce the amount of strain that is placed on caregivers during patient transfers
- Significantly reduces the risk for caregiver injury
- Makes patient transfers safer, easier, and more comfortable for both patients and caregivers
Enables one caregiver to be able to safely transfer bariatric patients on their own
- To safely transfer bariatric patients weighing up to 600 pounds
- Especially great for transferring wheelchair bound patients
- Great for using in a variety of environments, such as homecare settings, hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, and much more
Product # - DRV-RTL7047
Size - 35” x 8” x 0.5”
Type - With Handles
Maximum Capacity Weight Limit - 600 lbs.
Manufacturer: Drive Medical
Ensuring the safety of both patients and caregivers, using the Bariatric Transfer Board by Drive Medical enables the safe and efficient transfer of heavier patients while reducing the risk for caregiver injury and strain. Purchase the Bariatric Transfer Board for a great low price by placing an order online, through our website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our professional Medical Supply Specialists.