Dynarex White Petrolatum Skin Protectant, 1 oz Tube
Dynarex White Petrolatum Skin Protectant is an over-the-counter cream used to protect the skin from irritations and seal out moisture. This cream is particularly beneficial for treating and preventing diaper rashes and helping to prevent and protect chafed skin, as well as for temporarily relieving chapped and cracked skin or lips.
- For the treatment and prevention of diaper rashes
- Effectively seals out moisture
- Light lavender oil fragrance
- For external use only
- Packaged in a convenient 1 oz. squeeze tube
- Treating and preventing diaper rashes
- Helping seal out moisture
- For temporarily protecting minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- For temporarily helping protect and relieve chapped and cracked skin or lips
- Helping prevent and protect chafed skin or minor skin irritations associated with diaper rashes
Directions for Use:
For a more complete set if usage instructions, please refer to the information accompanying this product.
- Promptly change wet and/or soiled diapers
- Cleanse the area and then allow it to dry
- Apply cream as needed
- This product should NOT be used on deep puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- Store this product between 59°-86°F (15°-30°C) and avoid exposure to excessive heat
- This product should be kept out of reach of children; if swallowed, seek medical attention right away or contact a Poison Control Center
White Petrolatum USP (100% w/w)
Treat and prevent diaper rashes while sealing out moisture with this effective skin protectant cream. Take advantage of special low pricing by placing an order today using our conveniently easy-to-use website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our knowledgeable Medical Supply Specialists.