Hospital Acquired Infections Hardcover Book - Sixth Edition
The go-to resource for Hospital Acquired Infections, Bennett & Brachman's Hospital Infections Sixth Edition written by William R. Jarvis M.D. features the most up-to-date information on nosocomial infections in vibrant full color. Learn about the prevalence, transmission, surveillance, and prevention strategies including the latest sterilization, isolation, and disinfection procedures.
- - ISBN-13: 978-1451175929
- - ISBN-10: 1451175922
- - Hardcover Edition - 776 Pages
- - Go-to text for Hospital Acquired Infections
- - Master prevention strategies for CLABSI's, CAUTI's, SSI's, and VAE
- - Covers ultraviolet germicidal irradiation and hydrogen peroxide gas
- - Includes: Surgical site infection, dialysis, intensive care, resistance, pathogen transmission, laboratory, surveillance, prevalence, isolation, sterilization, disinfection, and more
- - Data on control of antimicrobial-resistant pathogens
- - Latest information on MRSA, VRE, CRE, influenza
Stay current on the latest data and techniques regarding the prevalence, transmission, surveillance, and prevention of Hospital Acquired Infections including MRSA, VRE, CRE, and Influenza using Bennett & Brachman's Hospital Infections Sixth Edition. This full color edition includes the most current detail regarding nosocomial infections, isolation, and disinfection procedures.
Order Bennett & Brachman's Hospital Infections Sixth Edition online today or call to consult with a knowledgeable medical supply representative at 888-687-4334!