Monoject Oral Medication Syringe, 6ml, 500/Case
The Monoject Oral Medication Syringe is designed for ease of use and reliability. Made with a clear, polypropylene material, these single-use syringes feature graduation measurements in tsp and mL.
- Permanent graduation markings that do not rub off
- Tip does not accept hypodermic needle
- "Oral Use Only" etched on the barrel
- Easy to grip tip caps
- Clear, polypropylene material
- Ribbed tip cap (packaged separately)
- Latex-free plunger tip
- Dual graduations in mL and tsp
- Oral feeding luer tip
- 100/box, 5 boxes per case
- Sold by the case (500 each)
*Usually ships in 5-7 days
- 6 mL - 8881906104
- 10 mL - 8881907102
The Monoject oral medication syringe is safe and easy to use. The graduations are heat-etched onto the syringe itself to ensure that they will not rub off, and provide teaspoon and milliliter measurements. The barrel clearly states "Oral Use Only" and this syringe will not even accept a hypodermic needle. Also, the ribbed caps are easy to grip and are packaged separately. Syringes are ready to use right out of the package!
**Price may vary depending on size chosen
Order the Monoject oral medication syringe online or call to speak with a trained representative today!