Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution 12 oz
Sensitive Eyes Plus Saline Solution is designed for gentile contact lens care. This Bausch and Lomb solution is used for rinsing contacts. Great for removing loose debris and taking care of calcium deposits on contact lenses, this sterile lens saline solution is gentile, pH balanced and contains potassium. 12 oz bottle.
Sensitive Eyes contact lens solution will safely, and gently rinse your contacts after your regular daily cleaning. It is safe for rinsing before or after heat, chemical or hydrogen peroxide disinfection (as it is not a disinfectant itself) and can be used for diluting enzymatic cleaning tablets, and storing lenses after thermal disinfection. This specialized pH balanced formula contains Potassium – an ingredient in Natural Tears.
- For rinsing contacts after daily cleaning and before insertion
- Safe for rinsing before or after heat, chemical or hydrogen peroxide disinfection
- Can be used for diluting enzymatic cleaning tablets and storing soft contact lenses after thermal disinfection
- Removes loosened debris and traces of daily cleaner
- Removes existing calcium deposits and prevents new deposits from forming when used with heat disinfection
Sensitive Eyes Features:
- Saline solution
- pH balanced formula with potassium
- 12 oz plastic bottle
- Sold by: Each
- NOTE: This product does not disinfect or clean your contact lenses.
- Never re-use this solution
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use
- Store at room temperature
- Use before the expiration date marked on the carton and bottle
- Do not alternate between heat (thermal) and chemical (not heat) methods of disinfection
- After re-inserting your lenses, always empty your storage case, rinse with
- Sensitive Eye s Plus Saline Solution, and allow to air dry
It is a sterile, isotonic, buffered solution that contains boric acid, sodium borate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, preserved with polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.00003%) and edentate disodium (0.025%).
Brand: Sensitive Eyes Plus