Telfa Plus Island Dressing
Kendall Telfa Plus Island Dressing absorbs moderate amounts of fluid, doesn't adhere to wounds, and provides a barrier to fluid and bacteria.
- Absorbs moderate amounts of fluid
- Does not adhere to wounds
- Provides a barrier to fluid and bacteria
- Can be used on stage 1, 2 and 3 pressure ulcers
- Used as a primary or secondary dressing
How Telfa Plus can be used and different application areas
Telfa Plus Island Dressings can be used as a primary or secondary dressing and securing layer to manage surgical incisions, lacerations, central and peripheral IV sites, pressure ulcers (stages 1, 2 and 3), partial-thickness wounds, stasis ulcers, arterial ulcers, and diabetic ulcers, Telfa Plus may also be used for wounds with light to moderate drainage, non-infected wounds and red wounds.
Note: Telfa Plus Island Dressings should not be used on stage 4 pressure ulcers, full-thickness wounds, tunneling wounds, infected wounds and heavily draining wounds.
- 4 x 6 Dressing (2 x 4 Actual Pad Size) 25 Each per Tray
- 6 x 7 Dressing (4 x 5 Actual Pad Size) 25 Each per Tray