MI Paste for High Risk Tooth Decay
What is Tooth Decay?
Tooth Decay is caused by a loss of minerals necessary for healthy teeth resulting in erosion by acid and bacteria that degrade enamel and dentin leading to tooth wear and cavities. MI Paste and MI Paste Plus protect the mouth and teeth from decay, and help to restore and build a healthy, vibrant smile.
What Causes Tooth Decay?
Tooth Decay can be caused by any number of factors including:
- Drinking soft drinks or other high acidity or sugar-rich beverages
- Sugary and carbohydrate-rich snacks and foods
- Sugar from candies and gum
- Dry mouth
- Drug and tobacco use
- Poor oral health and hygiene
How does MI Paste counteract Tooth Decay?
- MI Paste introduces vital minerals and an alkaline oral environment
- MI Paste can guard against buildup of plaque and harmful bacteria
- MI Paste helps to strengthen and rebuild enamel
- MI Paste helps prevent and correct white spot lesions
- MI Paste helps restore a healthy, vibrant smile
Using MI Paste to combat High Risk Tooth Decay
- Use MI Paste at least twice a day, or as desired.
- Use MI Paste in the morning, night, and after exposure to acid challenges
- Enjoy the benefits of MI Paste indefinitely
- Apply a pea sized amount using the finger, oral swab, or dental tray
- Use MI Paste in conjunction with a healthier diet and oral care program