Ensure the safety of your loved ones with these Top 10 Home First Aid Supplies:
1) First Aid or Medical Reference - have a guide around the house that discusses common ailments and treatments for occurrences such as burns, cuts, sprains, and bruises so that you know what to do when the time comes.
2) Tweezers - handy for gripping all manner of debris from a wound area including splinters, glass, or even bee stingers.
3) Alcohol Prep Pads - thoroughly clean wounds with alcohol pads prior to bandaging to minimize the risk of infection.
4) Ointment - antibiotic ointments can help to protect and heal wounds and burns while keeping them safe from infection.
5) Adhesive Bandages - have a couple different size adhesive bandages for covering minor cuts, scrapes, and punctures.
6) Gauze Pads - when adhesive bandages aren't enough to cover an area or to absorb any drainage gauze can create an excellent barrier.
7) Medical Tape - designed to adhere to the skin without irritation, medical tapes are excellent for securing splints or gauze.
8) Elastic Bandages - protect bandaging, reinforce a sprained area, or make a sling out of an elastic bandage to restrict movement and provide support.
9) Pain Relievers - pain management is a major component of home first aid especially in the first few hours after an event.
10) Cold Packs - instant or reusable cold packs are excellent to keep around to help control pain, burns, and reduce swelling.
No Home should be without these top 10 home first aid supplies. Please feel free to search online for first aid supplies or call to speak with a friendly customer service representative at 1-888-687-4334 today!