Albuterol Sulfate Syrup 2 mg/ 5 mL Oral Liquid 473 mL
Quagen Pharma Albuterol sulfate syrup is a bronchodilator that works by relaxing the muscles in the airways to improve breathing. It is used to treat or prevent bronchospasm in people with asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or other lung problems. Albuterol sulfate syrup may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Benefits for Albuterol Sulfate Syrup
- Fast acting medication which provides quick relief of asthma symptoms.
- Safe and effective for children over the age of 2.
- Convenient dosing of 2.5 mg per 5 ml.
- Easily administered to children by mixing it with a small amount of juice or water.
- Low cost alternative to inhalers, making it affordable for people with limited budgets.
- Provides quick and effective relief of wheezing and shortness of breath.
- Helps prevent serious asthma attacks.
- Can be used in combination with other asthma medications for optimal relief.
- Available in a variety of flavors to make it more palatable for children.
- No refrigeration necessary.
Albuterol Sulfate Syrup 2 mg/ 5 mL is a prescription medication used to treat and prevent bronchospasm, or narrowing of the airways in the lungs, caused by exercise-induced asthma, bronchitis, and other lung diseases. The syrup is administered orally with a cup, spoon, or syringe as directed by a doctor. Albuterol Sulfate Syrup contains the active ingredient albuterol sulfate, which is a type of medicine called a short-acting beta-agonist (SABA). Because it works quickly to open the airways, it is also used for the quick relief of asthma symptoms. Albuterol Sulfate Syrup can also be used to prevent exercise-induced bronchoconstriction (tightening of the airways due to exercise). Albuterol Sulfate Syrup is used for both adults and children, as it is among the most commonly prescribed medications for the relief of asthma symptoms. Albuterol Sulfate Syrup is an effective and reliable medication that Patients may use to manage their asthma symptoms when they need it.