DuoDERM Hydroactive Wound Gel by Convatec
$ 9.85 $ 16.85
Convatec Duoderm Hydroactive Gel is a clear, preservative-free, viscous, hydrogel that contains hydrocolloids. Designed for the management of partial- and full-thickness wounds, such as pressure sores and leg ulcers. It is ideal for use as a filler in dry cavity wounds because it provides a moist healing environment and helps to soften and remove necrotic tissue through the natural autolytic process of debridement.
Duoderm Hydroactive Gel 30gm Features:
- Helps to soften and remove necrotic tissue
- Hydrocolloid formulation
- Provides filler and a moist environment
- Transparent, preservative-free
- 30 gm per tube
- Sold by the Tube
Product Number: 187987
Size: 30 grams
UNSPSC Code: 42311513
- Clear, preservative-free, viscous hydrogel that incorporates a unique ConvaTec hydrocolloid formulation that distinguishes it from other hydrocolloid dressings
- It is indicated for the management of partial and full-thickness wounds, ideally as a filler for dry cavity wounds to provide a moist healing environmentradiation dermatitis
Buy your Duoderm Hydroactive Gel for partial and full-thickness wound healing today at Mountainside Medical Equipment.