LifeSaver Manual Pump Adult Resuscitation Bag with CPR Mask
LifeSaver Manual Pump CPR Resuscitation Ambu Bag. Handle emergency resuscitation with guaranteed performance and reliability utilizing the Hudson Manual Resuscitation Bag. One-piece construction eliminates the risk of improper assembly, and each unit features a tamper-evident storage bag to instill confidence about using this device. When emergency strikes, there isn't time to try connecting pieces or worrying if equipment is going to work. The team at Hudson RCI knows this and has designed their manual resuscitation bag to be ready-to-go right out of the tamper-evident bag. Enjoy worry-free usage and the quality standards you have come to expect.
Signs or Symptoms a Person is unconscious and may not be breathing:
1. See if the person’s chest clearly rises and falls.
2. Listen for escaping air, and feel for it against the side of your face.
3. Do this for no more than 10 seconds.
4. A person does not appear to be struggling when breathing. The breathing is quiet, regular and does not cause discomfort or pain.
Directions on How to Use a Manual Resuscitation Bag
1. Place the mask over the patient's face so that the apex of the triangle covers the bridge of his nose and the base lies between his lower lip and chin, creating a tight seal.
2. Make sure that the patient's mouth remains open underneath the mask. Attach the bag to the mask and to the tubing leading to the oxygen source.
3. Or, if the patient has a tracheostomy or endotracheal tube in place, remove the mask from the bag and attach the handheld resuscitation bag directly to the tube.
Important Note: During cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), however, using a handheld resuscitation bag to administer rescue breaths is less important than providing high-quality chest compressions. Lone rescuers should begin chest compressions first. After 30 compressions, the rescuer should then administer two breaths. When a second person arrives, a handheld resuscitation bag can be used to administer two breaths after every 30 compressions.
Resuscitation Bag Features
- 360° Swivel connector for easy positioning
- Right-angle tubing connector minimizes tangle
- Meets ISO resuscitation standards
- Includes Star-Lumen tubing and universal oxygen connector
Buy Manual Resuscitation Bags online from a set aside SDVOSB Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business medical supplies company like Mountainside Medical Equipment that is certified with the United States Government.