MI Paste with Recaldent 40 Gram Tube Mint Flavor
- Contains Recaldent (CPP-ACP) – a milk-derived protein
- Strengthens tooth enamel
- Reduces sensitivity
- Reduces acid effects
Causes: Excessive consumption of highly acidic drinks, such as sodas or sports drinks, can cause erosion on your tooth surfaces and increase your chance of developing these white spots.
Medical conditions: Dry mouth (xerostomia) caused by medications, disease, chemotherapy, smoking, drug use, and even stress. Sensitivity caused from exposed roots, tooth whitening, abraded or eroded teeth, cavities or cracked teeth. Enamel decay from drinking soda and other sweet drinks, sugary and carbohydrate-laden snacks and foods, sugary candies, dry mouth, drug and tobacco use.
What MI Paste does for oral health:
- Reverse tooth sensitivity and restore enamel gloss
- Relieve dry mouth caused by various medications
- Reduces high oral acid levels due to excessive soft drink consumption or pregnancy
- Reverses tooth sensitivity before and after professional cleanings
- Buffers acids produced by bacteria and plaque
- Regular conditioning during orthodontics, during and after band/bracket removal (prevents and reverses white spots on teeth)
Provides a topical coating for patients suffering from erosion, caries and conditions stemming from xerostomia (dry mouth)
Not only does MI paste prevent your teeth from decaying, reduce sensitivity and remove those unsightly white spots, but it also helps to restore your smile for a better, healthier you. MI Paste is available in a variety of great tasting flavors and is safe for children over the age of 6 and pregnant women.
#mipaste #toothache #oralpain #gums #oralhealth #oralcare #oralhygiene #dentist #teeth #tooth #teethwhitening #dental #enamel #drymouth