MI Paste with Recaldent 40 Gram Tube Mint Flavor
$ 18.75 $ 27.95
Reduce visits to the dentist by strengthening your tooth enamel and help block acids from harming your teeth. MI Paste tooth cream that adheres to soft tissue, plaque and calcium and phosphate in the saliva. This action buffers acids and reduces the plaque acid effects on your teeth keeping them healthy and strong.
- Contains Recaldent (CPP-ACP) – a milk-derived protein
- Strengthens tooth enamel
- Reduces sensitivity
- Reduces acid effects
What MI Paste does for oral health:
- Reverse tooth sensitivity and restore enamel gloss
- Relieve dry mouth caused by various medications
- Reduces high oral acid levels due to excessive soft drink consumption or pregnancy
- Reverses tooth sensitivity before and after professional cleanings
- Buffers acids produced by bacteria and plaque
- Regular conditioning during orthodontics, during and after band/bracket removal (prevents and reverses white spots on teeth)
Provides a topical coating for patients suffering from erosion, caries and conditions stemming from xerostomia (dry mouth)
Not only does MI paste prevent your teeth from decaying, reduce sensitivity and remove those unsightly white spots, but it also helps to restore your smile for a better, healthier you. MI Paste is available in a variety of great tasting flavors and is safe for children over the age of 6 and pregnant women.