Seat Belt Alarm with Buckle
The Chair Pro Seat Belt Alarm is a nylon belt that securely fastens a patient (senior) in their wheelchair and protects them from accidental falls. This type of alarm is a proactive way to prevent serious injuries to a patient that might be a fall risk. The Alarm sounds when the buckle is released and the patient is trying to get up. The Seat Belt Alarm automatically resets when buckle is secured.
Chair Pro Seat Belt Alarm Features
• Eliminates sensor strips and clothing clips
• Nylon belt has easy-release buckle for restraint-free care
• Alarm sounds when buckle is released
• Automatically resets when buckle is secured
• Alerts caregiver before patient leaves chair
• Secures to all standard wheelchairs
• Universal belt size
• Operates on single 9-volt battery (included)
• Belt and alarm guaranteed for one year
Patients in extended care whether at home or in a facility are at significant risk of injury from falls. The Chair Pro Seat Belt Alarm from Skil-Care provides an early warning signal to care givers allowing them time to act and avoid serious incident.
Ensure the safety of your patients and loved ones with a Skil-Care Chair Pro Seat Belt Alarm