Seat Belt Alarm with Buckle
The Chair Pro Seat Belt Alarm is a nylon belt that securely fastens a patient (senior) in their wheelchair and protects them from accidental falls. This type of alarm is a proactive way to prevent serious injuries to a patient that might be a fall risk. The Alarm sounds when the buckle is released and the patient is trying to get up. The Seat Belt Alarm automatically resets when buckle is secured.
*Non-Stock, Ships in 3-5 Days*
Chair Pro Seat Belt Alarm Features
• Eliminates sensor strips and clothing clips
• Nylon belt has easy-release buckle for restraint-free care
• Alarm sounds when buckle is released
• Automatically resets when buckle is secured
• Alerts caregiver before patient leaves chair
• Secures to all standard wheelchairs
• Universal belt size
• Operates on single 9-volt battery (included)
• Belt and alarm guaranteed for one year
Patients in extended care whether at home or in a facility are at significant risk of injury from falls. The Chair Pro Seat Belt Alarm from Skil-Care provides an early warning signal to care givers allowing them time to act and avoid serious incident.
Ensure the safety of your patients and loved ones with a Skil-Care Chair Pro Seat Belt Alarm