on US orders over $100
on all US orders over $100
An emergency medical crisis can occur at any time. When an emergency strikes, are you prepared? Do you have the necessary equipment to not only help yourself if you are injured, but to assist others as well?
Here at Mountainside Medical Equipment, our first priority is ensuring that you are aware, prepared, and ready to respond in the midst of a medical crisis with our highest quality, FDA approved medical supplies.
Introducing our brand new, and one-of-a-kind Emergency Trauma Response - Stop the Bleed Kit.
Our kit contains FDA approved medical products that can be used to assist EMS first responders who are on the scene of an emergency situation. As we've seen in the past few years, emergencies can happen anywhere, anytime, and to any amount of people. This kit provides you with the tools you need to assist yourself or your fellow peers while EMS responders can attend to the severely injured.
During an emergency, we know that time is of the essence, so we designed this package to aid first responders in their journey to help those wounded. Included in this kit are supplies that can slow bleeding, cover wounds, and revive individuals with our CPR masks.
Also included, are the following items below:
- 1 Halo Chest Bandage: which is specifically designed to treat penetrating chest wounds along with securing other wound dressings.
- 1 QuikLitter Emergency Stretcher: which features 10 large hand holds - 4 on each side and 1 each at the head and foot - that allows for easy patient handling and transportation. (pictured below)
- 2 CPR Pocket Resuscitator Masks: used to administer oxygen ventilation, or emergency breathing to a non-breathing child or adult.
- 4 C-A-T Black Tourniquets: used and proven 100% effective by the United States Army's Institute of Surgical Research to help control severe blood loss from a traumatic injury or hemorrhage.
- 2 Foil Heat Reflective Survival Wraps (52" X 84"): helps to maintain body temperature.
- 1 Blood Clotting Spray: aids in control of superficial bleeding, and relieves minor pain from cuts, burns, and scrapes. Also helps prevent infection.
- 1 Topical Skin Refrigerant Cold Spray: used to relieve minor pain, and swelling of sprains, bruises, and contusions.
- 1 Protective Coating Bandage Spray: used to provide a protective coating over cuts, scrapes, burns, and more.
- 4 Pair Nitrile Gloves: provide flexibility, strength & durability.
- 1 Pair Trauma Shears: used to quickly and safely cut clothing from injured personnel.
For more in-depth information on Mountainside Medical's Emergency Trauma Response Kit, please watch the video below, or visit our website at: www.mountainside-medical.com