First Aid Blood Clotting Spray
When you cut yourself the first thing you want to do is stop the bleeding. Minor cuts, scraped and burns can be painful and can get infected quickly. If a small cut or burn gets infected and the bacteria enters your blood steam, that little cut can be a major problem for your overall health.
Features & Facts:
- Stops superficial bleeding
- Helps prevent infection
- Topical antiseptic
- Lidocaine numbs the area of pain
What is blood clotting spray?
A topical wound spray used to stop minor superfical bleeding, relieve pain and prevent infection.
What is the most important fact about blood clotting spray?
This topical spray for a protective layer on the skin that stops bleeding, prevents bacteria growth and promotes wound healing.
- clean the affected area
- shake can well before using
- hold 6-8 inches from surface
- spray until area is covered and superfical bleeding has stopped
- scab-like cover will gradually disappear or may be removed with soap and water
- adult use only
- not intended for children
- avoid inhaling
Item number: 22617
Size: 3 oz (85 gram)