Procare Evenup Foot Height Equalizer
$ 21.00 $ 29.95
The Procare Evenup is used to help individuals wearing a cast or walking boot be able to ambulate with even length limbs. Anyone who has ever had to walk while wearing a cast and/or using a walker boot knows just how uncomfortable it can be to stand and walk when your limbs are at uneven lengths, which is why Procare developed the innovative Evenup, which is strategically designed to help make the user’s healthy limb equal to the length of the other limb with the cast or walker boot. Not only walking around with legs at different lengths uncomfortable, but it also puts a lot of undue stress on the rest of the body and can cause complications through the hips and lower back areas.
- Creates equal limb lengths
- Reduces stress on the body while ambulating
- Quick and easy to use
- Available in three (3) different sizes
- For both men and women
- Sold by: the each
- Can be worn on either the left or the right foot
- Easy to put on and easy to take off
- Helps even out an individual’s limb length
- Eliminates putting undue stress on the hips and lower back
- Worn with ordinary footwear
- Adjustable to two different thickness, which helps user’s create a better fit based on their specific needs and the thickness of their cast or walker boot
- Produced by a well-known and trusted brand
- To help individual’s wearing a cast or walker boot ambulate without putting stress on their body
For evening out limb length
79-95483 - Small
- Shoe Length - 9.5" - 10.5"
- Fits Men’s Shoe Size - 7 – 8.5
- Fits Women’s Shoe Size - 6.5 – 9.5
79-95485 - Medium
- Shoe Length - 10.75" - 11.5"
- Fits Men’s Shoe Size - 9 – 11.5
- Fits Women’s Shoe Size - 9.5 – 12.5
79-95487 - Large
- Shoe Length - 11.75" - 13.5"
- Fits Men’s Shoe Size - 12+
- Fits Women’s Shoe Size - 12.5+
Manufacturer: DJO Global / Procare
Stuck wearing a cast or using a walker boot? Tired of trying to walk with uneven length limbs? Then the Procare Evenup is just what you need! Order yours today by placing an order using our conveniently easy to use website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced medical supply specialists and place an order by phone.