Skin Scar Healing Therapy Gel, Reduce Scar Appearance After Surgery
$ 9.89 $ 19.95
While some people like to believe that our scars give us more character, for those wishing to reduce the visibility of their scars Spenco developed the 2nd Skin Scar Therapy Gel, which is specially formulated to reduce the appearance of scars by fading away skin discolorations and flattening scars that are raised from the skin. Made with a latex-free medical grade silicone-based gel that is flexible, colorless, and dries quickly, this self-treatment can be used during the day or overnight while you sleep. This gel creates a smooth, non-stick coating that doesn’t leave behind any irritating residues, making great for use anywhere on the body, especially on the hands and face.
- Helps fade and flatten the appearance of scars
- Can be used on both old and new scars
- Medical grade silicone-based gel
- Safe and effective
- Packaged in a 15 gram pump dispenser
- Can be worn during the day or used overnight, which ever is the most convenient for you
- Specially formulated to dry quickly so you don’t have to sit around waiting for it to dry or risk having it rub off
- Features a colorless gel that discreetly dries clear and won’t stain skin, clothing, or furniture
- Creates a thin, smooth, and flexible coating that can bend and move as your skin bends and moves with you
- This cost-effective home self-treatment eliminates the need for a more costly scar removal procedure
- Latex-free, which means this product is safe for use by those with latex allergies or sensitivities
- This silicone-based gel can be applied anywhere on the body that there is a scar you would like to reduce or hide. It can be used on both old and new scars and features a flexible, colorless application that is ideal for use on the hands, face, or any other exposed areas (as well as unexposed areas).
Instructions for Use:
- Step 1 – For best results, start by washing and drying your hands and cleaning and drying the scar site
- Step 2 – Apply a thin layer of gel to the scar
- Step 3 – Let the gel air dry
- When reapplying, cleanse the scar site with milk soapy warm water and dry
- For optimal results, reapply gel as needed or after bathing, exercising, or heavy perspiration
- If a rash start to form or the area starts to itch, cleanse the site with soapy water. If symptoms still persist, stop using the product and consult with your healthcare provider.
- Store in a cool, dry location
- Do not use on open wounds
- Not intended for use by those with dermatological conditions or disorders
Product number: SK47548
Help your scars blend in by using the Spenco 2nd Skin Scar Therapy Gel to flatten and fade away the appearance of both old and new scars. Order yours today by placing an order using our conveniently easy to use website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced medical supply specialists and place an order by phone.