Portable Nebulizer Machine with Supplies
Portable Nebulizer Machine Compressor Features:
- Ultra compact, portable nebulizer unit
- Convenient, durable carry handle
- Includes adult mask, air tube, mouth piece, 5 filters
- Power: 120v-60Hz
- Warrantied for 3 years on the machine & 2 years on the power cord. (Customer must complete and return the warranty registration card)
- Tubing, Medication cup & Nebulizer mask are disposable and will need replacement based on usage.
- Efficient and cost effective
Medical Conditions: Asthma, Emphysema (form of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease ), Cystic fibrosis, Pneumonia, Pulmonary edema, Pulmonary embolism, and Severe acute respiratory syndrome.
Potential Action: Deliver effective aerosol treatment therapy medication into the airways.
Possible Signs and Symptoms a nebulizer machine is Required: Chest Tightness; Coughing with thick, clear, or yellow mucus; Cyanosis (late sign); Diaphoresis; Nasal flaring; Pursed-lip breathing; Sudden dyspnea, Wheezing accompanied by coarse rhonchi; Crackles and decreased breath sounds; Shortness of breath.
Causes: Obstruction or narrowing of the airways, which are typically inflamed and hyperresponsive to a variety of stimuli.
1. Place your compressor nebulizer on a flat and stable surface. Be sure that you can easily reach the controls when you are seated.
2. Gently twist the top part of the nebulizer counterclockwise to disassemble the nebulizer.
3. Fill the bottom section of the nebulizer with the medication prescribed by your physician. Be sure that the cone is put inside the bottom section.
4. Gently twist the top part clockwise to reassemble the nebulizer. Be sure the two sections fit well.
5. Attach one end of air tube to the base of the nebulizer.
6. Attach the other end of air tube to the tube connector located on the front of the compressor.
7. Attach mouthpiece of mask per your choice to the top section of nebulizer.
8. Plug the power cord into an appropriate electrical outlet. Make sure at this stage, the power witch is at "OFF" status.
9. Press power switch to begin your prescribed treatment.
1. Do not use cotton or any other materials. Do not wash or clean the filter. Only use filters supplied by your distributor. And do not operate without a filter.
2. Change the filter every 30 days or when the filter turns gray.
Power: 120V 60 Hz
Medication capacity: 6ml
Particle size: >75% 0.5~5um
MMAD: 2.97 um
Maximum Medication capacity: 13ml (cc)
Average Nebulization Rate: Min 0.2ml/min
Compressor Pressure Range: 30 to 50 Psi
Operating Pressure Range:9.5 to 16 Psi
Liter Flow Range: 6 ~ 10 lpm
Dimension (L x W x H): 156 x 140 x 90mm (6.1" x 5.5" x 3.5")
Weight: 2.7 lbs (1.kg)
Experience the convenience and effectiveness of portable respiratory treatments at a fraction of traditional costs with the Portable Nebulizer Compressor from Dynarex. This effective unit comes complete with all the accessories necessary for rapid relief of respiratory concerns caused by asthma, allergies, and other conditions.
Buy 5606 Portable Nebulizer Machine Compressor with Supplies online today or call for assistance from a courteous medical supply representative at 888-687-4334.