ADC Adscope 602 Cardiology Stethoscope
$ 114.99 $ 145.95
ADC Adscope 602 Cardiology Stethoscope is designed for patient comfort and superior sound quality. The custom molded PVC tubing is specially made to reduce bulk and prevent kinking when folded.
- Precisely machined surgical stainless steel chest piece
- Extra deep bell for unsurpassed low frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm crisp high frequency transmission
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Large internal bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at 15º
- Custom molded bi-lumen 16" PVC tubing stays soft and flexible
- Double leaf internal spring prevents kinking when folded
- PVC ear-tips and Adsoft™ deluxe PVC ear-tips in small and large sizes for ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Spare diaphragm included
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 7.5 oz.
- Overall length 25.5"
Available in 3 colors
How does a stethoscope work?
There are two types of stethoscopes: the acoustic and electronic. The acoustic transmits sounds in the body from the chest-piece, up through the hollow tubing to the ears of the listener. The electronic stethoscope utilizes microphones on the chest-piece to magnify sounds through the tubing to the ears of the listener. The latter was designed for more detailed listening and usually comes with a volume control function.
Each is designed to filter out ambient noise so that the healthcare professional can clearly hear what is going on inside the patient. The acoustic ADC Adscope 602 model is one of the finest acoustic stethoscopes available and utilizes specialized tubing and high-quality ear-tips that provide an acoustic seal and a high-sensitivity chest-piece that provides unparalleled sound quality.
Buy ADC Adscope 602 Cardiology Stethoscope online from a set aside SDVOSB Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business medical supplies company like Mountainside Medical Equipment that is certified with the United States Government.