Adscope 615 Platinum Clinician Stethoscope
$ 52.00 $ 74.95
ADC’s Adscope 615 Platinum Professional Edition is a multi-frequency Stethoscope that combines an ergonomic design with superior functionality. This lightweight stethoscope features two sizes of Adsoft eartips for the best in comfort and acoustic sealing, as well as a non-chill, ergonomically shaped chestpiece for superior function and patient comfort.
Adscope 615 Features:
- Combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm into a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- New gasketed diaphragm enables the scope to achieve multi-frequency response simply by altering pressure
- Light pressure produces bell-type low frequency response
- Firm pressure will produce diaphragm-type high frequency performance
- New ovoid shaped chestpiece improves ergonomics
- Chestpiece made from lightweight zinc alloy plated with an attractive satin finish
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Large bore chrome-plated brass binaurals in satin finish
- Double leaf internal spring fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort
- Reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22" PVC “Y” tubing
- Adsoft deluxe PVC eartips in small and large size for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Spare diaphragm included
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 5.4 oz.
- Overall length 30.5"
- 7 color options available
How does my heart help to keep me alive?
The heart is what keeps the body functioning properly and, well, alive. That is a huge job for something so small – it’s only about the size of your fist. Essentially, what the heart does is provide the body with a continuous flow of blood through the arteries, capillaries and veins (the circulatory system). The blood provides the organs with fresh oxygen and nutrients and carry away waste products. If the heart isn’t functioning properly, there are specific signs that doctors look for: elevated or decreased heart rate, a murmur, elevated or decreased blood pressure, etc. Heart abnormalities can usually be identified by using a stethoscope to listen to heart sounds. ADC provides the expert healthcare professional with what they classify as their “best multi-frequency scope yet.” It allows you to easily hear what is going on inside the body so that you can diagnose and treat your patient properly.