Skil-Care Adjustable Lateral Support
Skil-Care's Adjustable Lateral support helps to reduce and prevent leaning in a wheelchair, geri-chair, or any standard chair. Offering adjustment to suit a full range of body widths, the pads can be positioned such that the ability to function or move is not impaired.
Lateral Support Installation:
- Separate width adjustment panels
- Position side pads to accommodate the width of the patient's back
- Hang from the back of the chair using the velcro tabs
- Secure and tighten the strap around the back of the chair
- Secure backrest pad to the adjustment panels
- Seat patient and adjust the side panel height to permit patients to reach comfortably
*Usually Ships in 5-7 Days
- 706050 - Small-Petite - width adhusts from 8-12"
- 706055 - Medium - width adjusts from 12-18"
- 706059 - Large-Bariatric - width adjusts from 16-24"
Patient safety and comfort is the primary concern in medical treatment and care facilities. The adjustable lateral support provides a secure and comfortable way to lower risk. In just a few easy steps, the support is installed and ready for use, and all pads and adjustment panels are cleaned safely with a spray and wipe cleanser.
Order an Adjustable Lateral Support online or call to speak with a trained representative today!