Microcannula Needles 25 Gauge x 1 1/2" Flexible with Blunt Tip, (50 Per Box)
50 Per box (Most competitor brands only have 20 per box)
Aesthetics Microcannula needles are often used for dermal filler treatments, as they make the process much simpler and significantly reduce the amount of discomfort for the patient. Not only do these needles enable the restoration of volume to hollow areas of the face, but they can also be used to improve skin structure and textures. The flexible nature of the needles allows them to move more freely in areas with delicate skin, enabling the physician to maximize the accuracy of the treatment. In addition, the use of Microcannula needles vastly reduces the risk of scarring, bruising, and other damage that may be caused by traditional syringes. Lastly, the Microcannula needle is available in a variety of sizes, enabling the physicians to choose the exact size needed for any particular area treated. Aesthetics Microcannula needles are a reliable solution for a wide range of dermal filler treatments, improving comfort, accuracy, and overall results.
Benefits for Microcannula Needles 25 Gauge x 1 1/2" Flexible with Blunt Tip
- Can easily maneuver around delicate structures without risk of damage or pain.
- Easily inserted through the skin due to the flexible nature of the cannula.
- Reduced risk of bruising and trauma compared to traditional needles.
- Improved ergonomics for healthcare professionals since the blunt tip of the cannula removes the need for pinching of the skin.
- Benefits of traditional needles such as easy and quick injection time, with increased safety for patients.
- Improved patient comfort since there is less pressure and less chance of tissue damage.
- Easily deliver larger volumes of fluid through the small incisions with control and precision.
- Minimally invasive procedures that dont require suturing technology.
- Quick recovery time after the injection procedure.
- Easy to clean and sterilize for repeated use.
Instructions on How to Use Microcannula Needles with Blunt Tip
1. Ensure that sterile supplies are used to reduce the risk of contamination and infection.
2. Use gloves and a sterile face mask to ensure sterile protocol is followed.
3. Attach the microcannula needle to your filler product.
4. Determine the area of treatment and mark it with a surgical marking pen.
5. Select entry point for injection using your free hand and push the needle tip into the marked area.
6. Gently insert the needle as shallow as necessary and slowly stride it back and forth to fan out the product
7. Withdraw the needle and wipe the area clean with gauze and isopropyl alcohol.
8. Discard the microcannula needle in a biohazard sharps container and dispose of it properly.
9. Massage the injection area to even out the product.
10. Apply sterile bandages and/or dressing as directed.
Aesthetics Microcannula Needles 25 Gauge x 1 1/2" with Blunt Tip is a device that aestheticians and skin therapists use to perform delicate maneuvers on patients' skin. The cannula is designed with a precision stainless steel needle that is 25 gauge (0.5 mm) thick and has a blunt tip that reduces the risk of puncturing unwarranted areas of the skin. It allows practitioners to accurately and smoothly inject substances such as dermal fillers and other skin treatments, leading to a quicker discharge time for patients. Its small size and blunt shape make it relatively painless for use, while the tip prevents potential skin injuries due to its specially designed safety feature. All in all, Aesthetics Microcannula Needles 25 Gauge x 1 1/2" with Blunt Tip are reliable, safe and effective tools for skin treatment and aesthetic procedures.