Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution 0.083%, 3mL, 25/Box (Rx)
(Note: We don’t Fill Personal Prescriptions)
How to Order:
A preservative free generic alternative to Proventil Nebules® (albuterol sulfate) Inhalation Solution 0.083%.
Benefits for Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution
- Quickly and effectively relieves airway obstruction caused by exercise-induced bronchospasms.
- Helps restore normal activity in asthmatic patients.
- Promotes circulation of air into the lungs.
- Enhances airway breathing capacity.
- Supports airway inflammation control.
- Helps patients to take a fuller breath of air.
- Decreases breathlessness.
- Reduces chest pressure and discomfort.
- Can assist with nighttime coughing.
- Long-lasting relief of airway obstruction.
Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution 0.083%, 3mL is a solution used to treat acute, life threatens bronchospasm in a person. Albuterol is easy to use and can help in relieving symptoms quickly. It is excellent at relieving symptoms of bronchospasm such as ear, nose and throat inflammation, narrowing of the airways and difficulty breathing. One way to use Albuterol is to breathe it in as spray using an inhaler. This can be done with a facial mask or a nebulizer machine. When properly administered, Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution can reduce chronic inflammation which leads to bronchospasm. AlmaSolve Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution 0.083%, 3mL is a safe and effective treatment that should be utilized to decrease the severity of lung congestion and to reduce the likelihood of serious inflammation and infections. By utilizing Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution, patients will be able to more effectively manage their breathing challenges, improving their quality of life.
Instructions on How to use Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution
1. Shake the inhalation solution well before each use.
2. Connect the inhalation solution to an inhaler mouthpiece.
3. Check to make sure the mouthpiece and inhaler are clean prior to use.
4. EXHALE before use.
5. Place the mouthpiece of the inhaler between the teeth while keeping your lips closed tightly around it.
6. INHALE DEEPLY and start spraying at the same time.
7. Hold your breath for 10 seconds after inhaling all of the solution and then slowly exhale.
8. Repeat the instructions up to three to four times per dose as needed.
9. Rinse your mouth after each dose and store the inhaler in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
10. Have an ACOG* care provider check the inhaler each time it is refilled.
- Sterile unit dose
- Preservative and additive free
- Foil pouched and embossed vials for easy identification
- Size: 0.083%, 3mL, 25/Box