Aquacel Ag Rope Hydrofiber Ribbon Dressing (5 box)
$ 99.00 $ 119.95
Aquacel Ag Hydrofiber Wound Dressings are designed to help wounds heal while providing antimicrobial protection against a broad spectrum of pathogens for an extended period of time. This sterile Aquacel Ag ribbon features hydrofiber and 1.2% (w/w) ionic silver technology, it contours to the wound, reduces pain, provides less trauma upon removal, and creates a moist wound healing environment. 0.75" x 18" size, 5 per box
For superior, lasting antimicrobial protection and wound healing technology, choose Aquacel Ag. It locks in moisture, conforms to the wound bed and responds to the wound, protecting it from a wide range of pathogens. Each sterile ribbon is infused with ionic silver which allows it to gel upon contact with wound exudate and kill pathogens as it contains them, protecting the wound. This dressing provides up to 7 days of protection against MRSA, VRE, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus among other aerobic and anerobic pathogens, yeasts and antibiotic-resistant bacteria!
Moderately to highly exudating chronic and acute wounds where there is an infection or increased risk of infection.
What is hydrofiber technology?
Locks in and kills harmful components contained in exudate
Contours to the wound bed, limiting space where bacteria can thrive
Responds to the wound by forming a cohesive gel, providing “on-demand” and sustained antimicrobial activity.
- Supports wound healing by providing a moist wound environment
- Helps reduce pain in situ and on dressing removal
- Less traumatic on wounds than povidone-iodine and gauze
- Greater patient comfort
- Protects periwound skin
- Provides rapid and sustained antimicrobial activity against pathogens
Aquacel Ag Features:
- Provides a moist wound healing environment
- Rapid and sustained antimicrobial activity
- 1.2% (w/w) ionic silver
- Conforms to wound surfaces
- Reduces pain
- Gentle on tissues
- Controlled release ionic silver
- Soft and conformable
- 0.75" x 18"
- 5 per box
- Sold by: the box
- Provides sustained antimicrobial activity for up to 7 days
- Starts killing a broad spectrum of pathogens within 30 minutes of application