Mckesson Amorphous Hydrogel 1 oz
Packaged in a convenient Bellows tube for easy application, Mckesson Amorphous Hydrogel 1oz containers are outstanding for minimally draining wounds. The Mckesson formula facilitates autolytic debridement while rehydrating sloughy or necrotic tissue. Mckesson Amorphous Hydrogel 1oz works well for Stage I-IV pressure sores, thermal burns, incisions, cuts, abrasions, and venous ulcers.
Aquasite Amorphous Hydrogel 1oz Features
- McKesson Hydrogel Amorphous Wound Dressing
- 1 fl. oz. (28 g) - packaged in an innovative accordion-like tube, designed to ease dispensing of the gel into difficult-to-reach areas.
- Primary dressing for wounds with light or no exudate that add or maintain moisture. Helps maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in autolytic debridement. To protect peri-wound skin from maceration, apply a moisture barrier ointment or barrier film.
- Recommended Secondary Dressings: Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing depending on the amount of exudate and frequency of dressing change.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Sold By the Each
Mckesson Amorphous Hydrogel 1oz tubes make precision application a breeze even in difficult to reach or uneven wound beds. Facilitating a moist wound healing environment, cuts, burns, ulcers, sores, and incisions remain protected and free of debris. Amorphous Hydrogel is superb when used in conjunction with a secondary dressing on minimally to moderately draining wounds.
Order Mckesson Amorphous Hydrogel 1oz tubes online today or call to consult with a friendly representative by phone at 1-888-687-4334.