Autodrop Eye Drop Guide
Autodrop Eye Drop Guide by Owen Mumford is a simple eye drop delivery system. Made with a polypropylene material, Autodrop features a pinhole opening to direct gaze away from the drop, a keyhole fitting, and a small lip. It is easy and comfortable to use, and easy to clean.
Autodrop Eye Drop Guide Features:
- Pinhole to direct gaze
- Keyhole fitting
- Small lip
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Sits perfectly over eye
- Easy to clean
- Polypropylene material
- Compatible with all eye drop dispensers
- Eliminates costly eye drop waste
- Sold by: Each
Developed in collaboration with the Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB)
Do you have trouble administering eye drops?
The eye can be tough to control and medicate – which is why Autodrop Eye Drop Guide was created. This clever eye drop device works to keep your eye open and direct your gaze away from the liquid in order to prevent blinking. No more expensive eye medication gone to waste! It is comfortable, easy to clean, easy to use, and is compatible with all eye drop dispensers.
How Autodrop Works:
- Bottom rim holds lower eyelid open to prevent blinking
- Directs the users gaze away from the drop to prevent blinking
- Keyhole fitting allows the device to be left on the eye drop dispenser for the full course of treatment
Order the Autodrop Eye Drop Guide online or call 1-888-687-4334 to speak with a trained representative today!