Coban Self-Adherent Wrap, Blue
Blue Coban Self-Adherent Wrap is designed to provide you with a self-closing elastic wrap that will not adhere to the skin or other materials. Made from a laminate of nonwoven material and elastic fibers, this blue wrap securely holds in place as it provides light support to the area and is available in three sizes for your convenience.
- Ideal for use as an elastic wrap to provide compression or support, or to secure dressings or devices
- Made from laminate of non-woven material with elastic fibers
- Color: blue
- Self-adherent – only sticks to itself, not skin or other materials
- Holds securely in place
- Can be cut to desired length
- Lightweight and breathable
- Non-sterile, contains latex
This cohesive bandage can be used in a variety of applications. One of the most recognized uses is following a blood donation. This self-adherent wrap is used to keep the gauze securely in place as it applies pressure to the area, helping to stop the bleeding. The Blue Coban Self-Adherent wrap can also be used in conjunction with the unna boot and other compression bandages or devices that need to be securely held with a lightweight wrap. Because it does not stick to anything other than itself, this cohesive wrap is an easy to use, multi-purpose option for healthcare professionals everywhere.
Directions for Use:
- 1. Unwind approximately 12 inches of Coban self-adherent wrap from the roll and allow the wrap to relax.
- 2. Without stretching, apply one full wrap and overlap. Press overlapped area lightly to keep the end in place.
- 3. Proceed with wrapping, applying tension to the wrap only to obtain desired compression. Always unwind more Coban self-adherent wrap from the roll before making a wrap so that the product is not applied with too much tension.
- 4. When application is complete, cut off excess.
Manufacture: 3M Healthcare
Product Numbers: 1581B, 1582B, 1583B
Take advantage of special low pricing on Blue Coban Self-Adherent Wrap online today, or get more assistance at 1-888-687-4334.