Combat Application Tourniquet
Medical Combat Tourniquet is a one-handed tourniquet that has been proven to be 100% effective in stopping the blood flow of an extremity in the event of a traumatic wound with major hemorrhage. This tourniquet features a red elliptical tip to aid the user in locating and threading during the application. It also offers a reinforced windlass clip and highly visible security tab with a writeable area so the user can record the time of application.
- Apply the tourniquet
- Wrap the tourniquet around the bleeding arm or leg about 2 to 3 inches above the bleeding site (be sure NOT to place the tourniquet onto a joint—go above the joint if necessary).
- Pull the free end of the tourniquet to make it as tight as possible and secure the free end. (A)
- Twist or wind the windlass until bleeding stops. (B)
- Secure the windlass to keep the tourniquet tight. (C)
- Note the time the tourniquet was applied. (D)
Combat Tourniquet Features:
- 100% effective in occluding blood flow
- Reinforced windlass clip
- Highly visible security tab with writable area to record application time
Be prepared to stop bleeding and to treat serious wounds. Buy Combat Tourniquet online for a great low price or call 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly Medical Supply Specialists for more information.